Sunflower seeds have the power to nourish the entire body.
- They are a rich source of easily digestible protein which is essential for the repair of tissues, nerves, and cells.
- Sunflower seeds are an excellent source of Vitamin D, B-complex, Vitamin K, and Vitamin E. Vitamin E, also aid in preventing heart disease, cancer, and eye degeneration such as cataracts.
- Sunflower seeds are also high in selenium, magnesium, zinc, and iron which helps to strengthen the blood and immune system.
- They are an ideal food to eat for those who are seeking better sleep and weight loss.
- Sunflower seeds have also been known to help prevent asthma, atherosclerosis, stroke, heart attack, clogged arteries, and osteoarthritis.
- They contain no cholesterol and are very low in saturated fats making them highly beneficial for the cardiovascular system.
- Raw sunflower seeds also contain pectin which has the unique ability to bind to radioactive residues and remove them safely from the body.
- Sunflower seeds can help to relieve sensitivity to light, eyestrain, and farsightedness.
- They also are highly beneficial for strengthening hair and nails.