My version of Detox Salad
½ head Cauliflower, stems removed
½ head Broccoli, stems removed
3 Carrots, shredded
¼ head Cabbage
¼ cup Raw sunflower seeds (optional)
¼ cup Raisins (optional)
4 tbsp. Maple syrup
1 tbsp. Lemon Juice
1 tbsp. Dry mustard
2 tbsp. Apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp Sea salt
Black pepper to taste
Mix together and set aside.
- In a food processor (or chop by hand) process the broccoli; add into a large bowl
- Process the cauliflower the same way and add into the bowl.
- Attach grating blade to your food processor and grate the carrots (or grate by hand), and add to the bowl.
- Process the cabbage the same way as the carrots; add to the bowl.
- Stir in the dressing and mix well.
- Stir in the optional raw sunflower seeds and raisins
- The salad can be served immediately, or chill.