Raw Chocolate Cheesecake
2 cups raw walnuts, or raw almonds
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1/4 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
2 tbsp. raw agave
1-2 tbsp. water
• Place the nuts in a food processor, process until finely ground.
• Add the cinnamon and cacao; pulse to incorporate.
• Add the agave and water. Mix until sticky.
• Grease a 9” spring-form pan with coconut oil.
• Press in crust mixture. Set aside
2 cups raw cashews (soaked for 4 hours)
¼ cup water
6 tbsp. raw agave
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
½ cup raw cacao powder
¼ tsp. cinnamon (optional)
• Place the soaked, rinsed cashews into a food processor.
• Add the water and process until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
• Add the agave and coconut oil, blend well.
• Add the cacao and cinnamon, process until the filling is smooth and creamy.
• Spread the filling onto the prepared crust. Cover and freeze for 2 hours before serving.
Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer.